Flexo Printing Press
Roll-to-roll printing machine for coated and uncoated fabric combines outstanding print quality in 4, 6 or 8 colors
Tianye’s flexo printing press is designed to simultaneously print on a single side or both sides of the substrate, with a printing capacity of 80m/min. Operators can set the printing quantity or printing meters. Once the printing parameters are set, the printing press will prompt the start of the printing process.
This flexo printing press features a flexible configuration for continuous dual sided printing, label printing, UV glazing, embossing, die-cutting, laminating, gold blocking, slitting, and other printing processes. It can be used to print on woven bags as well as other flexible packaging products and labels.
|Model ||SBY-4800 ||SBY-6800 |
|Printing color ||4 color ||6 color |
|Printing style ||Flexo, roll to roll |
4+0, 3+1, 2+2
|Flexo, roll to roll |
6+0, 5+1, 4+2, 3+3
|Max. width of printed material ||800mm ||800mm |
|Max. width of printing ||700mm ||700mm |
|Max. length of repeat printing ||500 - 1300mm ||500 - 1300mm |
|Thickness of plate and tape ||4.0 - 6.0mm ||4.0 - 6.0mm |
|Register precision ||±0.50mm ||±0.50mm |
|Printing capability ||50 - 80m/min ||50 - 80m/min |
|Max. dia. of unwinding ||1200mm ||1200mm |
|Max. dia. of rewinding ||1200mm ||1200mm |
|System installed power ||15kw ||15kw |
|Normal operational power (approx.) ||10kw ||10kw |
|Overall dimension (L×W×H) ||13000×2150×2250mm ||13000×2150×2800mm |
- The integral steel cast machine frame guarantees stable operation of the flexo printing press.
- The main motor applies frequency stepless speed regulating.
- Feeding and rewinding are controlled by a magnetic particle clutch and clutch control.
- The unwinding unit is controlled by an automatic skew detection sensor.
- Ceramic anilox rolls offer a long service life, wear resistance and corrosion resistance, which is advantageous in reducing the number of times the anilox roll needs to be changed, and thus, improves the printing efficiency.
- The printing unit is adjustable by 360°.
- Each printing unit is equipped with a group of infrared drying devices or interchangeable UV drying devices.
- When the machine stops, the ink rolls automatically stop and print out to prevent the ink from drying out.
- The roll feeding, printing, glazing, auto infrared drying, laminating and rewinding processes are all performed in a single pass.